Thursday, August 21, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Well today is the first day of a whole new world for Trista. It has been very busy and exciting for her. She loved school and wants to go back. Her first words where when I came picked her up were can I come back tomorrow. She loved Mrs. Sonya and all the kids in her class. She did not even cry and neither did mom. I got a little teary eyed but pulled it off. Our little girl is growing up and wants to be a big girl. Trista is our joy and keeps on making our days even brighter. We love you Trista and hope that school is a wonderful advantage for you.



Myka and Trista on the first day of school in Mrs. Sonya's PK-4 class

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't realize she was so big now. Does she have a touch of red in her hair? She looks so cute in her dress

The Mellberg Family said...

So glad she had fun. She looked so big and bright eyed in those pictures. Loved her outfit.

Ashley said...

Yeah for Trista & Mommy!!!

Whitney Albus said...

I'm so glad she had a good day. I hope Jordan's goes that well for her & for me too!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. I glad to know you held off the tears also. I was able to do the same. You guys will have to come see us sometime! Tell everyone hello for us.