Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BABY UPDATE!

I had a doctors appointment today and everything looks great again.  The heart was beating faster and looked good.  The doc. said the I can stop my prog. meds. because my progesterone level looks good.  I am going back again next Tuesday before the Thanksgiving hoilday so that it will make me feel better about getting off of the prog. meds. and that we know that my level will not drop below normal.  We go again on December 2nd to watch baby on video and get to see more action.  Continue to pray and may God Bless You.

4 comments:

Whitney Albus said...

That's great news. We are still sooo excited!!

Anonymous said...

That is great to hear. I can't wait to hear more good news with every appointment! We are praying for you guys.
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Great! I know that everything is going to be fine. I have been right where you are 4 times. God is wonderful.

The Mellberg Family said...

Good news!