Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE BEST NEWS EVERY!

Today Russ and I found out that we are having a baby.   GOD is awesome!  We are due in June and are just so excited. I knew that God had plans for us and he has shown us now that we just have to give it to him and he will take care of the rest.  We have waited for this miracle to happen for a very long time.  The baby is in the right place where God wants this little one and all blood work is great.  Trista also went for her flu shot today and weighed 38 pounds and I asked them to weigh her again.  It did show 38 on it and I was shocked.  She is doing great and over excited about the baby.  She said mom I am going to be a BIG sister now.  She is so right.  We ask that you just continue to prayer that everything keeps going well with the pregnant. and baby's health. Thank you all for the prayers and God Bless You. 

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shonnie,

I AM SO HAPPY AND ECSTATIC FOR YOU ALL. UNBEKNOWNST TO YOU, WE HAVE PRAYED FOR YOU TO CONCEIVE. YOUR MOM HAD MENTIONED TO ME BEFORE THE TROUBLE YOU HAD BEEN HAVING. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. PRAISE GOD FOR WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW. WILL PRAY FOR SAFETY, A CONTINUANCE OF THIS PREGNANCY AND GOD'S MIGHTY PROTECTION OVER THIS LITTLE ONE. PRAISING WITH YOU TODAY

Ashley said...

Way excited for you - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Keep us updated and you will be in our prayers. Hooray for the big sister too! Love ya, Ashley

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to meet this new creation God has made! Tell Trista we are excited for her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl. I will be in prayer with you and Russ. Children are miracles from God and are wonderful to have. Just remember that God is in control.

The Mellberg Family said...

So I've been waiting and waiting on Trista to call me to tell me but I haven't heard for her. What's up with that! I'm sure I'll be hearing it from her soon since I heard she can't keep quite about it. Yay for big sisters!

Amy said...

Congrats to the Stanley's! I'm excited for you 3! This will be a super addition to your family! I will keep you in my prayers.

Whitney Albus said...

Trista is going to be a wonderful big sister...woohoo!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I am so happy for you. I'll say a prayer for a great pregnancy and healthy baby!!! Congrats!