Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Ok here it goes ...


*Maybe I should ... not worry so much about little things and my life would be a little easier.

*People would say that I ... like to clean my house to much.

* I don't understand why ... people have to take advantage of others.

*When I wake up in the morning ... I usally start a load of  lad.

*I lost my will power to ... quit drinking Dr. Peppers and eating chocolate.

*Life is wonderful with ... Russ, Trista and my family and friends.

*My past made me ... be a stronger person and be the person that I am today.

*I get annoyed when ... people say that they don't have money but yet they still go and do it anyways.

*Parties are not ... something that I do all the time just when there is a birthday or something special.

*Dog are ... not my favorite

*Cats are ... good for catching mice if they know what they are doing.

* Tomorrow I am going to  ... have not decided yet.

*I have a low tolerance for ... those people that are lazy and don't take care of the responsible.

*I'm totally terrified of  ... losing very close loved ones or anyone.

*I wonder why I thought my life would be ... easy and stress free.

*Never in my life ... did I think that trying to get preg. would be so hard.

*High school was something that ... was fun but glad that I am out.

*When I'm nervous ... I get quiet and start picking at my thumb .

*Take my advice ... always smile and try to make someone else smile to make their day better.

*Making my bed is ... something that I do when I have lots of people over or are in the mood.

*I'm almost always ... cleaning something around the house.

*I'm addicted to ... chocolate and Dr. Pepper

*I want someone  ... to help me decorate my house.

Ok ... I tag Ashley, Jennifer, and Sarah good luck.

1 comments:

Whitney Albus said...

Great answers...especially help on decorating the house...if you find someone (that will do it free) pass them on to me! But you're doing a great job with yours.