Friday, May 9, 2008

VISIT

I took Trista to tour the Christian school yesterday and we had a great day.  She was a little shy at first and did not want to leave my side.  She warmed up very fast and got right in the action with the other kids.  She even got to celebrate a young boys birthday while we were there.  She loved it!  When we left the kids all gave her a hug and said by.  They did not want her to leave.  I am so excited for her and happy that she had a great time and loved every minute .  I took some pictures but I have lost my camera or it got stolen.  We got home and I let Trista play out side for a while taking pictures again and left my camera sitting on my bumper with a bottle of water.  We went to town later and it either fell off or someone took it.  The reason for this is because the bottle water was still there.  Thank GOD for having another camera on hand.  I have my old one here so for now that will work.  

0 comments: