Friday, May 2, 2008

PRE-K

I went today and signed Trista up for Pre-K for next school year.  She was so excited and just talked and talked to Mrs. Scoggins and everyone that came in the office.  We are going to go next week and be with the kids that are there now and see how things work at school.  I am excited for Trista but nervous in the same since.  I still want her to be my little girl and she wants to be a BIG girl.  We are ready for her to learn new things and get to journey into a new world.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting and scary!! Where will she be going to Pre-K? She will have so much fun!!

Whitney Albus said...

Our girls are growing up too fast! Congrats to Trista & I hope she likes her visit as much as Jordan did.

The Mellberg Family said...

Ahhh, pre-K already? Where did the last 2 years go? Where is she going to go?