Thursday, January 1, 2009

UPDATE ON BABY!

We went to the doctor on the 23rd and everything is progressing like it should.  The baby is going and looking good.  The doctor looked a while and he thinks that we are having a boy.  I keep second guessing him though.  His is probably right though since he sees a lot more babies then I do.  We are very excited and Trista is very excited too.  She is ready for him to be here and I say no not yet.  We need him to keep growing bigger and stronger.  I go to Dr. Atkinson on the 6th for a full exam of the babies development and etc.  Hopefully he can clear my mind of any problems if the baby has any and will let us know for sure what we are having.  Either way we are very excited to have a little one on the way.  Continue to pray for great health.  I am working on how to put up an ultrasound picture but don't know yet.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love hearing your updates on the baby boy!? How awesome for you all. Still praying for great for you both. Are you showing yet? As for me since I alreay had an ugly fat roll there to begin with :( I am really not showing yet although my waistline has definitely expanded. I have one pair of jeans that fit so I am back and forth between those and maternity pants. I can't wait to hear more updates from you. Take care of that baby!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear things are going so wonderfully. I can't wait to see this brand new baby boy! You are going to love having a baby boy. He will melt your heart! Tell Trista we said HI!