Sunday, January 11, 2009

UPDATE!

The appointment with doctor Atkinson went very good. He thinks we are having a boy for sure and he is right on track. Dr. Atkinson examed his heart and brain for sure and said that he sees no sign of any problems. He is going to send me on the Trista's heart doctor on the 20th for a more in detailed exam of the heart for a better view. I will feel better after this exam just because I know this is what Dr. Flippin does for a living and I know she will look very hard for any problems. Keep us in your prayers and I will update soon.


This is a profile of his face on the right. His legs are up in the air and pushing.

Here is a 3D profile of our little one in the making. Sorry about it being blury. He would not be still long enough for the nurse to get a good picture of him.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What an awesome picture of your little boy I love those 3D sonos. I love your updates on your pregnancy. My first appnt is tomorrow so I will update my blog tomorrow. Get some rest!!

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable already. I am so glad to hear things are going so awesome. We'll keep praying you guys through this pregnancy!