Thursday, January 22, 2009

UPDATE!

We went to Dr. Flippin on Tuesday and had a great appointment.  She looked and examined his heart and found all values and everything she was looking for.  She said that he looks great.  She even did a video of him while doing the echocaragraph.  This has let a big relief off of my shoulders for sure.  Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.  Trista is doing well and acting like a 4 year old does.  Hope to have pictures soon and up.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear your appointment went good. I know it must be a huge relief for you. I am continuing to pray for all five of my pregnant friends...you included!! Thanks for the updates. Oh, felt any movement yet??

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. God is awesome! I think that says it all for your family! Cannot wait to meet this little man.

Lisa Albus said...

We are so thrilled all is progressing with the pregnancy. Keep uo posted on how things go.